Careers with us
You prepared yourself for a Continuing Care Career because that’s where your heart is, where your
interests and skills lie. You want to use what you know and have learned to provide the kind of care that enables people to live out their lives in the best way possible.
Well we’ve been preparing too, and what we’ve prepared is a place for you on our team. You’ll be stepping into a full-time career with all the benefits, responsibilities and opportunities for growth and advancement that you long for.
Yukon — the greatest place in the country for a Continuing Care Career. We’ve got a space just for you.
Job seekers are required to create an online profile and submit their application through the Yukon government e-recruitment system.
|Job title||Location||Closing date
|Nursing Home Attendant||Whitehorse||2018-06-25|
|Admission - Assessment Coordinator||Whitehorse||2018-06-28|
|Licensed Practical Nurse||Whitehorse||2018-06-20|
Before you apply
Before you apply, make sure you spend some time reviewing our tips. Being prepared and following these guidelines will ensure you submit the best possible application.
How to apply
- Visit the Yukon Government’s employment website. All our jobs are posted here and all applications are submitted through this website.
- Create an account. You’ll then be able to set up your profile and add resumes and cover letters.
- Find the posting you want to apply for. You can filter jobs, or view them all.
- Review the job posting and make sure your resume clearly demonstrates how you meet the qualifications.
- At the bottom of the job post, click apply to this job. You'll be guided through a four step process.
At any point you can save the application to finish later, or you can complete and submit it all at once.
We are leaders in our field, and part of that comes from our commitment to the growth and development of our employees.
- Wide range of training courses and programs
- Funding for professional development
- Recruitment and development for Aboriginal people
- Practicums and student placements
- Graduate opportunities
It’s a complete, sweet package
First of all there’s your full-time, permanent career with full benefits. Did we mention the opportunities for professional growth and career progression? The modern facilities and resources? Best practices and collaborative teamwork environments? OK, now we have — it’s all part of the package that you get with a Continuing Care Career in Yukon.
But second, that package comes wrapped up in Yukon, the finest wrapping paper this country has to offer. Your new home is a place that can go from wild to refined in a single afternoon. From pristine wilderness to a dynamic arts and culture scene, from vibrant communities to a city with modern infrastructure and all conveniences, and a lifestyle that is both outdoorsy and coffee-shop-culture civilized.
You’re going to feel right at home.
It's time for you to Join our Team